Dream Home | THE LOLLY PROJECT
6/23/14

Dream Home

if i was a rich girl... nananananananana. 
i like to dream. a lot. especially when it comes to decor and home design. one of my dream jobs as a kid was to be an interior designer. those were the days. but don't get me wrong, i love my house. but, if i had all the money in the world, this is what i imagine my house to look like. 
_______




me and Gwen think in common. i can't wait till the day when i can make this daydream come true.     xo. Molly
_______
all inspiration found from my pinterest 

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing you make your dreams come true, Molly! Well, I think it’s quite possible for you to make it happen. You are a talented individual, and I believe you are able to turn your house into a wonderful place, just like those photos above. Good luck!

    Jeffery Ramsey @ Inner City YYC

    ReplyDelete

 
THE LOLLY PROJECT © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat