THE FAIR | THE LOLLY PROJECT
10/27/15

THE FAIR

one of my favorite traditions from my childhood summers is going to the fair at my grandmas house. my whole family would make the four-hour drive in the heat of mid-july up to my grandma's in michigan. there, we'd meet up with our cousins and spend a day or two riding rides, eating (too much) funnel cake, and spending quality time with the best family. this past summer, we picked the tradition back up after being too busy the last few years. i documented our time with some photos and a short video! keep scrolling for all the images!
 






it was seriously such a nice day!


my cute cousin alicia^^

 

























do you have any yearly tradition that you love? the fair is one of my favorites. until next year! -m

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
THE LOLLY PROJECT © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat