AUTUMN WITH WARBY PARKER | THE LOLLY PROJECT
11/5/15

AUTUMN WITH WARBY PARKER


when i was younger, i always wished i needed glasses. during my freshman year of high school, i realized i couldn't see the board very well in my algebra class. my mom took me to the walmart optical - yep. walmart - and my childhood dreams came true. my first pair of glasses was from that sketchy walmart, and when i went back six months later to get my prescription strengthened, i knew i wanted to get new glasses, and i knew where from. 

i can't remember exactly where i first heard of warby parker, but i'm really glad i did. i had caught word about their home try-on, and thought it was a really amazing idea! i picked out my five favorite pairs from their site and they were delivered to my house in less than a week! you can see which frames i chose here. (i look so young!) 

at about beginning of october, i decided it was time for some new frames. i repeated the home try-on process, and it was just as great as the first time. my sister claire and friend sarah got in on the action too. we headed out to a local cornmaze with my five fave glasses selections in tow and were ready to experience an amazing fall day. 








the frames i wear currently are durand in woodland tortise. my fall home try-on consisted of laurel in tea rose fade, percey in scarlet tortise (a part of their 2015 fall collection!), chamberlin in saddle sage, newton in aurelia tortise, and keene in beach glass

my friend sarah trying on chamberlin in saddle sage


 my sister claire wearing keene in beach glass




 my boots doubled as a nice glasses holder in between takes. haha!

 one of my favorites was newton in aurelia tortise

 keene in beach glass


 my sweater is from the mens section at urban outfitters + it's on sale right now!










 one of the best parts of fall is the ability to get apple cider donuts anywhere + everywhere. so good.

 the cornmaze we went to had a little petting zoo and one of the goats wanted in on the action :)









i really love glasses!!!


thanks to warby parker for being amazing and making equally amazing glasses. thanks to fall for being the best season ever. (just kidding i love all seasons equally) thanks to walmart for fulfilling my childhood dream. i'm sure next year, i'll need to choose a different pair, we'll repeat the same process over, and it'll be just as good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
THE LOLLY PROJECT © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat